Hi everyone, i’m happy to announce the release of Hydrogen 0.9.7. Among tons of bug fixes and smaller improvements the following new features are included:
- The color of the SongEditors squares is now configurable
- Added support for midi cymbal choking
- Added support for midi hihat pressure control
- Added hihat pressure groups
- Added basic non session manager support
- Added instrument components
- Basic lilypond export
- New windows cross compilation script
- Support for soundlibrary images
- Configurable sample selection algorithm
- Support for soundlibraries with images
- New midi action: SELECT_PREV_PATTERN_RELATIVE
The sourcecode can be found on github, a windows installer is available on sourceforge.
The next Hydrogen version will be Hydrogen 1.0. Besides other features, it will include the support of QT5, OSC support and the possibility to use a stereo-playback track to make songwriting in non-modular environments easier. In addiion, we will try to improve the GUI a bit.