This site provides downloads for our installers, sources and demos.
Due to the variety of linux distributions we do not provide packages for Linux ourselves. You can check the compiled list of Repology to see which version is available for which distribution. If you do not find one for yours, please ask the people behind your distribution to include Hydrogen.
Current stable version:
- Hydrogen 1.0.2 64bit
- Hydrogen 1.0.2 32bit
- Windows installer 0.9.7 64-Bit (0.9.7 RC-1 win64)
- Windows installer 0.9.7 32-Bit (0.9.7 RC-1 win32)
- Windows installer (0.9.6-alpha1 snapshot of February 2011)
- Windows installer (experimental 0.9.6 branch snapshot of 10 may 2010)
Mac OS X:
Current stable version
- OS X (10.12 and above), Hydrogen 1.0.2
- OS X (10.10 and 10.11), Hydrogen 1.0.1
- OS X (Intel), 0.9.7
- OS X (Intel), 0.9.6 beta1
- OS_X_x86_64.dmg, 0.9.5-beta1
- OS X_ppc.dmg, 0.9.5-beta1
- OS X_i386.dmg, 0.9.5-beta1
The hydrogen sourcecode for the most recent release can be fetched via github:
git clone -b releases/1.1 git://github.com/hydrogen-music/hydrogen.git
For more information about building hydrogen from source, see our Linux compilation howto.
You can find demo audio files for some of our drumkits here.
All files (sources/binaries) for all platforms (Linux, Mac OS X and Windows) can be found on Sourceforge.