Release 1.2.0 of Hydrogen is the new stable release of Hydrogen. This release brings new features as well as many bug fixes, and is generally recommended for all users.
- New scalable SVG-based GUI components with more standardized UX
- Configurable colour themes and adjustable font size to increase accessibility
- Pattern and Song editor can follow playback
- Stacked mode and virtual patterns can show notes from other patterns alongside currently selecte pattern
- Tagging improvements
- New OSC commands
- Builtin crash reporter
- Slightly changed ADSR behaviour to align with natural user expectations
In addition there are many bug fixes, smaller tweaks to behaviour, and many under-the-hood improvements to audio processing structure, timekeeping and performance, as well as GUI speed.
Source code and binary releases for Windows and macOS are available from GitHub.