We’re happy to announce a hotfix 1.0.1 release of Hydrogen (one month after 1.0.0) which becomes the new stable Hydrogen version. It includes the following changes since the 1.0.0 release:
- Fixed compilation with libtar
- Fixed jack transport tempo drift when using non-integer bpm values
- Disabled “development mode” warning
- Fix crash on saving ladspa settings
- Added manual + tutorial files to Windows and OS X Installers
The sourcecode as well as binaries for Windows and Mac OS X can be download from GitHub. Thanks a lot to everyone who was involved in this release (and the last years too!).