Hi everyone, it is time to announce the release of Hydrogen 0.9.7-beta3. The third (and hopefully the last) beta version of Hydrogen 0.9.7 contains the following changes:
- Introduction of a sample selection algorithm (thanks to Aurelien)
- Support for images in sound libraries (contributed by Paul)
- Support for fixed midi input mapping (using output notes, contributed by kurddt)
- A new donation dialog (based on the dialog from the Windows version of 0.9.6)
- Several improvements for the windows build (smaller binaries: 60mb -> 21mb, re-enabled ladspa, supressed command unnecessary command window)
- A lot of smaller bugfixes..
As always, the source code can be found on github, the windows binary can be grabbed from sourceforge.